Production can start after:
- The customer has approved the final proofs in writing,
- The seller has received any custom paper or other raw materials the customer has said they will provide, and any legal and financial obligations have been fulfilled.
- The seller works out the quote based on the customer’s request and specifications and will send it to the customer by e-mail.
- If the customer states one colour only in the enquiry the seller will calculate the price as for using black.
- If the customer changes the order specifications (amounts, timings, terms of delivery) the seller will prepare a new quote taking into account the changes.
Preparing the file
- The prepress department accepts the files for processing up to 5 p.m. every working day. After this time, all files received are processed on the next working day.
- File checks (ink limits, bleeds, fonts, resolution of images etc.) and minor corrections (taking up to 30 minutes) are free of charge.
- Only prepared PDF files are accepted for printing. If any additional changes or corrections are necessary, this is considered as an additional charge.
- The seller does not check the overall visual design of the file, the visual quality of the image, text content, etc. The customer is responsible for the content.
- The seller sends the customer a soft proof for approval before printing. It is the customer’s responsibility to check the proof very carefully and either approve it or tell the seller about any imperfections in writing. Only after written approval has been received will the seller proceed. The seller will not accept any liability for errors or mistakes that the customer has approved.
- The electronic file is considered as the only basis for the print. All other files attached are considered as additional information. The seller does not compare file content with materials sent for information.
- If the customer submits their own printed colour proofs, they must be calibrated in accordance with ISO standards and a calibration chart must be included.
- If the customer wants to use additional services (editing files, changing the layout, additional colour proofs), an additional charge will be applied.
- The seller’s printing process has been calibrated in accordance with ISO 12647-2 standard.
- The project manager will inform the customer of the status of the work.
- If the customer wants to exceed an overall ink coverage or to print with higher colour density than recommended for the selected type of paper, this is the customer’s responsibility. The seller is not responsible for the possible consequences (increased drying time, smudging, incompatibility of colours and halftones).
- If the customer sends the seller the materials or approves the proof later than the agreed time, a new deadline will be agreed.
- If overtime is required because the customer missed the deadline for submitting the materials or approving the proof, the customer must agree in writing to cover additional expenses.
- The seller works with trustworthy suppliers only (TNT, DHL, HRX, etc.) and offer delivery terms in accordance with the delivery terms of these companies.
- The customer must tell the seller the exact delivery address and quantity no later than three business days before the products are sent.
- The seller’s quote consists of the standard price for packaging and delivery to one address, unless agreed otherwise. Terms of delivery are in accordance with Incoterm DAP (Delivered At Place). The seller covers expenses for delivery to a certain place in the target country, except for import declaration formalisation and takes all responsibility until the cargo is ready for unloading; the customer must do the unloading.)
- If the customer makes a major change to the delivery address or packaging instructions, an additional agreement, considering additional expenses and charges, will be applied.
- Payments are settled pursuant to an agreement reached between the customer and the seller.
- Payment is considered as complete when the money has arrived in the seller’s bank account.
- Regular customers may agree post-payment conditions and credit limits with the seller.
- If the customer is not a VAT payer in their country and cannot provide a valid taxpayer number (http://ec.europa.eu/taxation_customs/vies/), in accordance with the law in the Republic of Latvia, additional VAT of 21% will be added.